We did the research and these were some of the best all natural hair care products out there!
With the abundance of beauty products available today, it can be difficult to find a shampoo and conditioner line that is both all-natural and organic.
But finding the right product line for your hair type is essential for achieving healthy, beautiful hair. Natural and organic ingredients are essential for nourishing and hydrating the hair and scalp, as well as avoiding harsh chemicals that can strip away vital oils, cause irritation, and eventually possible hair loss.
In this article, we will explore the best all-natural shampoo and conditioner lines, so you can find the perfect one for your hair needs.
Our picks at a glace:
Shea Moisture is one of, if not the top natural shampoo and conditioner lines, formulated with certified organic ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe vera. It is free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates, making it a safe and healthy choice for all hair types.
Green Eco Dream is another great option, offering a full collection of non-toxic, eco-friendly, and low- or zero-waste hair care products.
Bars Over Bottles is a great plastic-free option, made with clean and natural ingredients, and free from parabens, sulfates, silicones, dyes, synthetic fragrances, and added preservatives.
Finally, Plaine Products offers zero-waste shampoos and conditioners, amazing formulas, and is vegan, cruelty-free, and toxin-free.
Our Top Pick – The Best All Natural Hair Care Products
With all of these great options available, it can be tough deciding which to go with, which is why we’ve decided based on consumer reviews, a wide variety of different-suited products, and all-natural ingredients that the Shea Moisture brand is the top pick.
It offers intensely moisturizing, frizz-reducing, and curl-defining ingredients.
Being all-natural, it’s packed with different lines that include raw organic shea butter, argan oil, neem oil, manuka honey, and coconut, and is affordable for anyone wanting to try new things without breaking the bank.
Additionally, it is free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates, making it a safe and healthy choice for all hair types!
Pictured above is the shampoo and conditioner for curls and shine but there is products by them for every hair type and style.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHY ARE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS IMPORTANT AND BETTER THAN REGULAR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER?
- Organic ingredients are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). They also don’t contain any phthalates, parabens, preservatives, or sulfates that may irritate the scalp, conflict with your hair’s natural moisture and growth barrier, and may eventually cause hair loss.
- ARE ALL ORGANIC SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS THE SAME?
- No, not all organic shampoos and conditioners are the same. Some may be formulated with different types of organic ingredients, such as plant extracts or essential oils, and may have different benefits for the hair. It is important to read the ingredient list and choose a product that meets your specific hair care needs.
- ARE ORGANIC SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN NON-ORGANIC PRODUCTS?
- Organic shampoos and conditioners may be more expensive than non-organic products due to the higher cost of producing organic ingredients. However, some people may find that the added benefits of using organic products are worth the small additional cost.